WoW!!! 2010!!! Can you believe it? It just seems like yesterday we were all freaking out about Y2K. I have many resolutions and thought I am not going to post those, I hate it because I never stick to them. But, when I thought about it, I can be held accountable by anyone who reads this blog (not sure who you all are).
10 Resolutions of 2010
1. Count my blessings (Pray and Praise more).
2. Get back on the Dave Ramsey Budget.
3. Eat better, more veggies and fruit (No I am not going to say lose weight)
4. Make dinner for my family more.
5. Get pregnant (keep your fingers crossed) :)
6. Argue less with Evan and be more understanding of a 16 year old
7. Go on more dates with my husband.
8. Volunteer and give to the needy.
9. Spend more time with extended family.
10. Blog atleast once a week.
Hope you guys have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We are going to the Dooleys and eat lots of food and fun with friends.
2 weeks ago