Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas and weight loss

I am determined to enjoy every last minute of this holiday season :) I love love love the holidays, it actually gives me butterflies, I know I know I'm weird. I have most of my christmas shopping figured out. I ordered new decorations thru LTD and can't wait to get them, will post pictures when they arrive. This weekend is going to be soooo fun, Mike actually has the whole weekend off :) Tomorrow we are going to Dinner and a birthday party. Saturday we are going to French Lick to see Ron White, then Sunday is a lazy family day.

I haven't really talked about it but I started NutriSystem. I would like to lose 50 lbs and then start dieting on my own. Well I guess I shouldnt say diet, lifestyle change. Well.... I have lost 10 lbs so far. It feels great but have alot more work to do and it is extremely hard. Only time will tell.

Well, back to cleaning the house and doing laundry. I know I have said it before but being a FLY lady is awesome. Check it out www.flylady.net .

No comments: