Friday, April 16, 2010

My husband is My Hero!

I never say it enough, my husband is my Hero!  He is always supportive, loving, kind, funny, and such a hard worker.  I have been meaning to write a blog about Mike but just haven't got around to it and this makes me sad because that is how our life has been lately.  Not alot of time for each other and I hope this changes soon.  We work opposite shifts so that someone is always home with Evan, not because we don't trust Evan we just want him to know that we love him and are always there for him.  The other day I realized how amazing my husband is...

Unfortunately our Uncle Tinker is very sick with Terminal Cancer with mets to everywhere but the brain and he is on alot of medication so he is not in his normal mindset.  He is such a wonderful man and I see alot of him in Mike and am so thankful for that.  I sat in my Aunt Connie and Uncle Tinkers living room as the tears streamed down my face as I watched Mike pick up our Uncle and lay him on the couch. They clutched onto each other as if they never would let go.  They looked at each other and both said I love you.  It was a moment that I will forever remember and thankful that I have such an amazing forever loving husband.

Hope you all are blessed with an amazing hubby too, I would love to hear about it :) 

No comments: