Sunday, May 16, 2010

My husband, My Best Friend!


A year ago today I married my best friend.  We dated for 4 years, had our ups and downs, survived nursing school, 3 different jobs, 3 different houses and stayed best friends all the way through.  We got married in a little chapel in TN with some of our closest friends and family and would not have had it any other way.

Why I love my husband...

He works hard.
He supports me in whatever I want to do, big or small.
He is a good father.
He is funny.
He is a protector.
He is opinionated in a good way.
He stands up for me no matter what.
He is spontaneous.
He is adventurous.
He makes me feel beautiful.
He is a million other things but most of all he is my best friend and I am so blessed to call him my Husband.

I love you baby!! Here's to forever and ever!

Love,
E

No comments: