Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fall, Anyone? Anyone?

I can't even explain how much I am soooo ready for fall!  I know we will be in Winter and I will be ready for summer again, I'm just like that.  I am thinking since we have had such a long HOT HOT HOT summer we will have a long amazing fall, yeah right I know! I never in my life remember it being this hot.  I have picked up running this summer but this heat is making it very hard to enjoy it.

What I love about Fall...

Cool Weather...
Windows Open...
All the smells...
Leaves changing colors...
Making yummy soups...
Baking...
Bonfires...
Sweatshirts and Sweaters...
Jeans...
Fall Decorations....
Halloween...
Halloween movies...
High School Soccer and Football games...
And many many more!!!!

I feel better now that I have let that out :) haha Have a great weekend.

No comments: