Friday, April 27, 2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I can't even explain how much your kind words have meant to us!!  I have yet to stop smiling.  The wonderful words and prayers from everyone seriously makes me cry and get goosebumps.  We feel so blessed and are so thankful to everyone!  I wish I could hug each and every one of you!!

Little Jelly Bean is so blessed to already have this wonderful of friends and family.

And now let the baby/pregnancy buying everything I see commence......

My Belly Book arrived in the mail today and I am pretty sure I jumped out of the car before it even stopped today when I saw the box on the front porch.  (only kidding! I have some precious cargo on board, the car was stopped :) )


1 comment:

Caroline and Kyle said...

OH MY GOSH! I am so so so so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy :) Will be praying for you and bean!!!!!!!!