Thursday, July 12, 2012

19 weeks

This week baby is the size of a softball and weighs about half a lb. per my phone app.

Makes me so excited to think about baby growing and making milestones in there!

I am already feeling as if I will be as big a house by 20 more weeks. We are almost to the halfway point and I can't believe it.

I am craving lots of fruit. Just today I think I ate half a watermelon ;) and have been eyeing the strawberries!

Still can't stand meat except chicken and wanna punch someone when I smell Hubs chew, crazy psycho pregnant chick I tell you.

I picked out our crib and will take pics when we actually get it and it is up in the nursery.

Next week is the big reveal! I can't wait! I was thinking boy but now I am feeling girl so we will see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I'm always wrong on the gender guess! But I wanna take a shot, so I will say boy. Can't wait to know for sure!

Andrea said...

I've heard if you crave sweets instead of meats its a girl :)