Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updates

It's been forever since I have blogged!! Life has been busy. Work for me is going good I cant wait to get a routine and get to know people better there. I feel kind of like an outsider. I talked to my friend Renata tonight and it made me miss her and the Bloomington ED alot!! Thanksgiving came and went and we enjoyed time with family and all the yummy food. It looks like christmas around our home, we put up the tree and decorated inside and put up the lights outside a few days ago. Jinxy and Serenity are starting to stand each other and actually laying together. Pictures of all the happenings coming soon. I have been watching Christmas movies non stop it is so awesome!!! I feel like such a kid!!! Mike and I have to work alot of the christmas parties this year which makes us really sad but we plan on doing some fun things when we have Evan. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far and hope to see each and everyone sometime this season.

No comments: