Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun weekend!

This weekend we went to a wedding in KY. It was in the middle of nowhere let me tell ya!! It was one of Mike's long time friends getting married and he was a groomsman, it was a beautiful weekend for a wedding! It was so fun to go to a wedding and be introduced as Mike's wife :) I just love it!!
I picked up Evan on Wednesday on my way home from work and he is going to be staying with us for a few weeks. He was such a character doing the soulja boy dance at the wedding, my face was red as can be it was really cute.
We are preparing for our wedding reception the 20th and are so excited to see friends and family and have a fun time! Work is great, it's bloomington I mean what better place is there to work. We are working more and more everyday on getting ready to start looking at places in Jasper, I cant wait to move there!! We are just praying Mike can get a full time job there, so if you could say a prayer for us that would be awesome! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, I sure am but would actually love to get some sun, we are just going and going all the time! God Bless and enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

No comments: