Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holiday World 2009












This saturday we went to Holiday World for Mike's work picnic and unfortunately Mike couldn't go so I bought a few extra tickets and Evan, Mom, Loren, Kari, and Cooper all joined me in an awesome adventure!!! I am truly blessed with this wonderful family. I was so sad that Mike had to work and couldnt attend. We started out the morning over at Loren and Kari's to get cooper ready then headed on down to Holiday World. I went and rented one of the cute little red wagons...


Cooper loved it and it held all of our stuff. It was a beautiful day and as I do every year I say I dont need sunscreen I want a good tan. And of course I got totally burnt to a crisp. What a good nurse right, hahahaha. We went to the childrens section first to see how cooper would like it and he loved it, he was actually in awe...

I took Cooper to the jungle jets park and we had a blast!!!! We were running in and out of the sprinkers. I felt like a kid again, he just kept laughing and laughing. No pictures sorry, me in a bathing suit is no good on the eyes, haha. Hope you all had a great weekend (for whoever reads this.)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How adorable! I especially love the last picture, those eyes, my goodness! Glad you had a good time, I wanna go to Holiday World too, but not sure how Sammi would do...we'll have to see. Looks like you had a great day for it though!!

Jessie said...

Awe Cooper is a doll! I love hats on little boys. Koen's got quite a few;)