Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TJ and Donna

As you saw recently I had the pleasure of spending a morning with one of our best friends, TJ and Donna.  We have a great group of friends that Mike and I both share.  We each have our own friends (which are amazing also :) )but this group of friends are the greatest as couples.  TJ and Donna are getting married Memorial Day weekend in Florida.  They have trusted me in taking their pictures that will last them a lifetime and I am soooo grateful.  We did a quick session last weekend to get their pic in the paper because the wedding is fast approaching.  These two have been through so much and have grown and their love is so amazing.  We LOVE being around them.  Anyways I could go on for days so here are their pics :)

They have so much fun :)

No comments: