Friday, July 9, 2010

Kari and Coop are back!!!

My brother works for Crane (I wish I did) and they get to do so many cool things.  He is working in San Diego this whole summer.  My SIL is a teacher so she has the whole summer off.  Her and my nephew loaded up and went out there for a month.   How cool is that!  I really missed them considering they are my sidekicks, we always do everything together since Mike works so much.  They came home yesterday and I was sooooo happy to see them, we watched Wipeout, ate sherbet, ran around the house, and drank lots of pink lemonade, Sooo much fun!  Now all is right in the world :) 

On a side note, now that I am doing photography, I am a super camera snob haha.  I hate to use a point and shoot.  I need to drop that habit because I am missing a ton of good memories because I don't lug my big camera around all the time.  But new pictures soon, I promise :)

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments: