Tuesday, July 6, 2010

That was short lived...

Well, I tried the privacy thing, loved it, not so much everyone else haha.  I never realized how many of our family members and friends read my blog "to keep up on us".  So I decided I am not going to let a few people ruin my contact with the rest of my friends and family.  Especially once we have a little one I hope to update more for my family since they are spread out all over the US. 

On another note, I have read some blogs about infertility and kept telling myself I don't want to be that TMI (too much information) girl so I will leave it at this.  Infertility stinks! 

Hope that you all had an amazing 4th of July and are enjoying your summer.  I know we are at the Snell household.  Promise to have a post soon with lots of pictures :)

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Sorry to hear ofyour struggles! Try to keep your head up. We don't know the things God has in store for us. But we do know he has our best interest at heart.

Erica said...

Thanks Courtney :) I am so stubborn and forget to just let things happen knowing God does what is right.