Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Questions...

So I am a total slacker on my personal blog.  I am always updating my photography blog, facebook, emails.  I kind of feel like my life is boring (but busy, isn't that weird?)  I do like to stalk look at other people's blogs because I find their lives interesting.  People I feel like I know but really don't know.  I know them through multiple people but never met them.  I wonder if they would even know me if I walked down the street and passed them?  Isn't it weird how life works?  Anyways,  A really sweet girl (I can tell from her blog) Abbie , did a blog about questions she had seen from another blog.  Since I don't really know what to update on I figured I could answer these questions. 

What is your favorite word? Awesome


What is your least favorite word? sliced (like he sliced open his finger, guuuuh just typing it gives me chills)


What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Photography, blogs, family, and books.

What turns you off?  Hypocritcal christians, people who want their cake and eat it too


What sound or noise do you love?  My husbands voice


What sound or noise do you hate? The freaking beeper at work that let's us know there is a new patient haha it's super annoying


What is your favorite thing to say when you get mad? Really??????


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?  Teacher


What profession would you not like to do?  Waitress


If Heaven exists (I believe that it does), what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?  "You have done as I have asked"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Blog hopping and ran across yours! We have sooooo much in common! I am a RN in Labor and Delivery and I just fell in love with photography. I haven't yet taken the plunge into the business yet but LOVE doing sessions when ever I have the chance! I hope you don't mind a new follower!