Friday, July 15, 2011

Fresh produce and some totally rad TV Programming!





I L.O.V.E. Fresh produce!!

................................................................................................


I don't know about you but I miss all the tv shows and cartoons from the 90's.
I am kid at heart, I love to watch kid shows.
Yes that is probably weird but they are so good!
Netflix has some of the old shows and cartoons but def. not my faves like
Salute your shorts, Double Dare, Hey Dude, Are you afraid of the dark, Snick and Stick Stickly.
The list goes on!  And Im sure your smileing and know exactly what I am talking about!!
Guess what?????????
They are back!!!!
I saw in a couple articles that they are bringing some shows back.



I hope by the time I have kids most of them will be back,TGIF, and One Saturday Morning,  how cool would that be!!



No comments: