Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 Months Post

This can't be!  My little girl is growing up!!  I just want to freeze time!  We had her one year check up today and she is right on track with all her milestones!

Sweet Girl,  

This has been the best year of my life!  We had a rocky start but it has all been a beautiful ride!  I am so blessed to be your momma.  I never knew I could love being a mom so much.  I love you more than I could ever say or show you.  My friend Peggy told me "the days are long but the years are short".  She is so right!  The first year has gone so fast!  

You have 2 teeth.

You are walking everywhere.

You are eating all kinds of different foods.

You still love your bottle and aren't much of a fan of your Sippy cup.

You are babbling alot and say dada, pappaw, tickle tickle, baba, and woof woof.

You like to hide things and toys that you drop things into it.

You love your little monster that holds your snacks.

You don't like to wear hats or headbands anymore ;( 

Your hair is getting longer but still pretty short.

You are still daddy's girl and light up when he is around.

You love music and you like to dance anytime you hear it.

You wave hi and bye.

You are the best thing to ever happen to us!!

Mommy loves you sweet girl!!!


No comments: