Sunday, March 29, 2009

Much Needed Update...

I haven't updated for a while but this blog goes out to Gina! haha ( love ya girlie) So Cooper's party was great and so much fun he is just too stinkin cute!!






Life is going wonderfully right now!! Things are falling into place and GOD is good! I am going back to work at bloomington and am sooooooooo excited. I will miss my friends at the Big D but wont miss it. I go friday to do all my new hire stuff. Mike is still working at St Marys and Jasper but Jasper has a full time opening right now and are just praying he gets it. If he would then we would speed up our house remodel and get our hineys to looking at houses in Jasper hahaha.


I went to dinner with some amazing friends tonight, Gina, Cassie, and Jenna! It is so good to set back, eat pizza and have some great laughs!!


We are getting married in a little over a month. It is hard to be believe it has came so fast.


We had Evan this weekend and had a great time. We had pizza, jammies, and movie night on friday, we watched Madagascar 2, it was so cute. Saturday we went to get Evan some new shoes then went to Jillian's and raced horses. That place is really neat. We get him again in two weeks and look forward to better weather to do some things outside.


I am ready for spring and summer and all the fun things that come with it. I am ready to plant flowers and do some landscaping and yard work.


Hope you all have a great week and remember to slow down and take a look around at all of God's little blessings. This picture reminds me of just some of my many blessings.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey honey!!! I miss you so much!!! I bet you are getting excited about all the things going on for you right now, the job and the wedding!!! woohoo!!! My sister Hannah works at Jasper Memorial, is Mike going to be working ER? Tell him to make sure to send all the crazy ones up to her on the Psych unit!!! lol I'm glad to see things are going so well for you!! We need to get together soon love!

Kels said...

Hey Erica! Congratulations on the good things going on in your life =) I bet you are very excited for your wedding! I'm so glad you're happy, you deserve it.
Kelsey