Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life's Happenings

Wow. I wish I was as good at writing blogs as reading them. hahaha. I get on the internet constantly to read people's blogs but never update so I am hoping to be more frequent anyways tons of things to talk about.

May 16th is our wedding date, its all paid for so he cant run, just kidding ;) We are going to Pigeon Forge and having a reception in June in Washington or Jasper, not sure yet. I will post some pics of the flowers I have been working on.


Mike turned 35 on the 6th and I had a surprise party for him. It was so fun!!!




This weekend is Coopers first birthday and I made a cute lil poster for his jungle themed party.


I have had strep and been really sick all week, pretty much sleep, wake up take meds, back to sleep, get up drink some fluids, back to sleep. The good thing is I was able to lose some weight :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

blondemom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.