Sunday, August 23, 2009

Snell happenings...

Evan marching at the game.
The band waiting for the football team to come out.




Cooper went to the game with us and was soooooo good.
Hello Everyone,
Hope all is well in everyones world. Alot going on at the Snell household. Mike and I have both been working, Evan is enjoying school and doing awesome, band season is underway and I am getting ready to start classes to get SANE certified. SANE stands for Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner. I am working on all kinds of certifications and plan on getting my batchelor's degree in a year or so. I plan on flying within the next two years also.

Mike has been sick and we even made an ER visit. He is doing alot better and will hopefully be back to his happy healthy self soon.

Evan has been doing great in school. 100 % on everything thus far except for forgetting his name on a german test, silly boy! He had his first football game and dance this weekend, he had a fun and wonderful time. He is adjusting really well to a new town, household, school.

We love this fall weather and having our windows open. I even have fall decorations out!! This is my most favorite time of year!! Hope you all have a great week :)

No comments: