Friday, November 5, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner....

The Hubs and I went to something new last night...
Murder Mystery Dinner at Rumba Cafe in Bloomington....
My lovely friend Renata's Husband owns Rumba Cafe (Authentic Honduran Food)....
I totally recommend you go to it...
They do all kinds of fun things like salsa dancing!....
Anywho...
Renata put together the funnest thing we have done for a long time!...
I am a total cameraphobe and hate hate hate my picture taken so sorry none of me...
but I will tell you I was a fashion model dressed as a Geisha girl....
pretty histarical....
Mike was a Key Grip acting as a Hollywood Movie Director he was comical as usual...
Basically everyone has a part and you act out a mean game of clue hahaha....

Check it!









Can't Forget....

Today I am thankful for....
getting to babysit our friends little Miss Lilly....
Chinese food....
Dollar tree....
christmas movies...
christmas decorations....
having a day off with my hubby...
great friends and great entertainment last night!....

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments: