Sunday, November 14, 2010

Woah What a Weekend!!!!

Why do weekends always fly by!?!?!?!?

Just so you know (since I know everyone is crazy like me)...
HOLIDAY PROGRAMMING HAS STARTED!!!!!
Hallmark started it's Countdown to Christmas, amazing movies!
ABCFamily starts it's programming next Sunday....
and Falalalala Lifetime should be starting soon too :)

Yes, I am weird and I like it that way :)

I have taken up a new hobby...
Sewing
I love it!
Not the greatest job but here is my first blanket!







3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

you gotta start somewhere! nice job. Id like to start sewing, but i know Id become obsessed and also I have no where to put it!

Sandy said...

you did a great job! and I got to watch it in the process, even better! lol. Keep up the great work girl!

Erica said...

Courtney, Thanks I love it and I am so like you, I am obsessed!! haha

Sandy, Thanks girlie!! Love ya!