Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!

I have the most amazing Mom that has taught me so much about being a mother and what true unconditional love is. No matter what, my Mom does not judge me, let's me make my own mistakes, and is there for me when things don't go right. She is truly my forever best friend and I am convinced I would not be who I am today without her (and my Daddy's) love. She is so kind and would literally give you the shirt off her back. I have never had a time that she didn't drop everything to be by my side. She is an amazing grandma to my nephew Coop and will be to the rest of the kids my brother and SIL add to their growing family.  We are all so lucky to have her in our lives.  Love you so much Mommy!


Love you Most!!!


No comments: