Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! Lots of parties, food, loving on babies, playing games and watching movies. I have a ton of pics but am going to wait to edit them after this week slows down.

But, in true Erica form the tree is down, the decorations are stored away with care and the cleaning bug is in full gear! Christmas day I worked and Mike had to work at night so as most days go in the Snell house I met hubs as he was leaving out the door for work and I was coming home. I was content though to turn on A Christmas Story, take down decorations, deep clean and organize, eat frozen pizza, and have a nice visit with my friend Donna.

Isn't it funny how the most unplanned and unconventional christmas day memories are the best

I will leave you with my fave Iphone pics of the week...

Coop and Griff with their mommy saying bye for the year to their Elf on the shelf Angler and Coop chillin with his Spread from Santa ;)

No comments: