Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New planner

I found this really cool planner off pinterest for bloggers. It is perfect for me because I use my iPhone for my work schedule but still like to have a paper planner for everything else that is good :) Nothing better than something wrote perfectly in pencil

Found the planner through this great blog. http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/02/free-printable-blogplanner.html

Oh and best part of my day so far. Get your puke buckets or tissues ready...... Super surprise visit from the hubs at 1 am. Came home early from work just so he could lay down with me till i had to go to work :) Its the little things people!! Oh and I went to bed at 6 pm last night. Boooom! Don't be jealous :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I still use a planner too! You'd think I was over that since I've been out of school for almost 4 years! And you have the prettiest hand writing!