Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's Your love story????

I found this cute Love Story Post from a blog thru a blog thru a blog.  Find it HERE .


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
7 Years

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}

Oh that wonderful day in Nursing School!  I had seen him around a few times, actually my first day of class he marched in late and I was like hmmmm he's handsome!  Then one day I was standing in the nursing school parking lot, getting ready to go to lunch when hubs and another one of our classmates Heath asked a couple of us if we wanted to go to Chinese for lunch.  It all was over from there!  I fell in love with him just listening to him talk.  He of course then had to go on a wild goose chase to win over my heart but it's all history now. :)  I am completely smitten.

3. If married, how long have you been married?

3 years

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?

We had the most wonderful small wedding!  A few friends and family went to Pigeon Forge with us and we had an awesome getaway weekend.  I still smile ear to ear thinking about it.  Seriously everything went perfectly!  Then we had a reception back home with friends and family.  Wouldn't change our small wedding for anything.  (Other than having a dance with my dad :( )

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!

Babe, Baby, Mikey, E, Hubs, Punkin Head, Punkin, Jerk, Douche haha sorry totally being honest here ;)

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

His work ethic.  He works so stinkin hard! I never thought there would be a man that works as hard as my dad but he sure gives him a run for his money.  He is always providing for us.

His personality.  He is hilarious.  Like the funny that your sides ache from laughing so hard and you have to make sure you go to the bathroom or your in trouble!  He is extremely witty and even when he is ticked off at someone/something you have to laugh because he is so spot on! 

His unconditional love for me.  No matter what, I know he loves me.  Even when he thinks things are silly and minut, if I think it is a big deal he is there for me.  He is just awesome!

7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?

Wellllllll without making him sound like a jerk :) I will just say he proposed twice.  First time was super cute, he put the ring on our cat's collar and I was like what the heck!!! and then was like Yesss!

Then the second time he sent me on a hunt through the house following rose petals and cards ending with the ring :)

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?

Ummmmmm he doesn't like valentines day! haha He is a Tervis Tumbler type of guy and cute card.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

Both!!!  I love anyhting romantic but also love couch time watching a movie!  Really I just like anynight with him because he works so much.

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?

Go to New Zealand (his birth country) and spend a few months just traveling and spendning time together.  Taking pictures, eating food, and spending time meeting his family.

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.

We are going to a wedding this weekend.  He works V-day so I will watch some lovey movies.

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?

Nope :)


13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

Don't keep a scoreboard of wrongs but a diary of rights. If something bad happens in your relationship happens, work on it, talk about it, then move on. A scoreboard of wrongs will destroy a relationship. If you keep a diary of great things you will forever be thankful.

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.



What is your Love Story?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

This is so cute! I'm going to have to blog this....as well as so much more! Thanks for sharing!!!