Monday, September 10, 2012

28 Weeks Post

28 Weeks!!!

Cadence is supposed to be 2.5 lbs this week, she was measuring at least 2 weeks ahead at her 20 week US, and by the size of my belly and her kicks I think she is a little bigger than that :)

Maternity Clothes: I love my baby belly and will definately miss it and the clothes. I know some women don't like maternity clothes but i love them. My favorites right now are just plain fitted 3/4 sleeve shirts and maternity shorts.

Weight Gain: 10 lbs

Sleep: I sleep pretty well but man oh man bathroom breaks are like every 2 hrs! My maternity pillow is still the best thing since sliced bread.

Movement: Ok so she is a soccer player one day then a dancer the next. Feeling her move or kick is the coolest thing ever!

Food and drink Cravings: Chocolate milk!!! Fruit Roll ups, Fruit, Cheese

Milestones: The crib is up and we are starting every 2 weeks visits to the Dr.

I don't know how many times I look over at Mike and say, wow it's getting real!!

Don't forget I do most of my posting on instagram. You can follow me, esnellrn.

No comments: