Monday, November 10, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...








I love love love this time of the year. I know people are annoyed with christmas getting earlier and earlier but I'm not gonna complain. Many posts to come will update on the Snell family christmas but this a.m. when I woke up and turned on the tv my favorite channel abc family had a commercial for the countdown to 25 days of christmas and then the 25 days of christmas. If you have never watched this you must~!~!~! It is awesome!! I am giddy just thinking about it.



I was scrapbooking yesterday and found some old pictures of me before nursing school, when Mike and I first met, and coaching Barr Reeve softball. I cannot believe how much I have let myself go. It is sooooo sad. I think it is almost 70 lbs. So today I started back on weight watchers and working out. Its going to be a long hard journey but a journey I must take.




I have been out of bloomington a few days and already miss it, well not it but all the people in it. I start next monday at Deaconess. Evan was with us this weekend. We had a good time but we are starting to see some attitude and bad behavior develop and just a few minutes ago we got a call that he was suspended for fighting so I am not sure what we are going to do. Anyways I gotta get the house cleaned, workout, do laundry and do some other things. Maybe another blog later.Oh by the way the pictures above are of my awesome friends heather and Brooke and Mike and I at Marges party last weekend. It was a blast!!Have a great week.








1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Erica I know what you mean about the weight thing! Abby saw a picture of me in High School and said "Oh my mommy you were sooooo beautiful!!!" haha I was like oh my I need to lose weight so bad!!! I love you my dear and hope all is going well; I can't wait to go to Chicago with you!!! I'm chargin up my camera!!!! Whootie Whoot!
Love, Heather