Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time Flies...

When your having fun. Life is great. I have 3 more days at Bloomington then I am off for about 12 days!!!! woohoo Thank goodness for an unexpected vacation. Tonight we are going to a party at Marges. My awesome friends are coming up from Eville and Washington and it is going to be a blast.
Mike and I are going over to the apt and meet with the apt people about the rent among other things. Please pray that we will make it out of there without oweing thousands and thousands of dollars and that Mike doesnt hurt anyone, jk jk hahaha. I have never lived somewhere that were total "moneygrubbers." I mean I know people are always out for their best interest and to make a buck but goodness this apt complex up here is the WORST place to live and the apt people are so rude and hateful. I can't wait to get out from under them. I have yet to hear a good thing about them when I talk about them at work. NEVER live at Millenium properties!
Anyways back to the good things in life because really God has blessed me with an awesome life and I am so thankful.
Family life is good, but I miss my nephew cooper alot. That is a long story that is better left in a personal conversation. He is so stinkin cute and pray for things to work out between Loren and us.
Evan is coming over next weekend. They did not advance to state but did a great job at semi-state last weekend. It is sad but we will get to see him more and he will be doing winter drumline soon. We get him for Thanksgiving and Christmas and we are really excited for that. He talks about it alot so I think he is excited too.
We are getting back on the Dave Ramsey budget which I would recommend to anyone! It is so easy to follow and saves you lots of burdens. I have lived from paycheck to paycheck and with Dave Ramsey you never have to do that. You always know where your money goes, not where did it go?
The house is coming along great. Evan's room is almost done then it is onto the living room. Lastly we will have the laundry-mud room and the bathroom to finish. Then some exterior work. It may be small and need work but we love our little house.
WOWZA I am rambling alot. I guess its because its been awhile. Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

No comments: