Thursday, December 10, 2009

Speed up or Slow down????

Well, I am not sure if we need to slow down or speed up with our life? I hear alot of fellow bloggers talk about life slowing down. I think that our life does need to slow down but we need to speed up. I feel like christmas is almost here and I havent done enough, I need to shop more, I want to watch more movies, go to more christmas parties, spend more time with family and friends. Mike and I have been talking about things we need to do this year, we just don't feel like we are doing enough. We feel like we need to do more to make our life complete. So some of my resolutions are going to be, volunteering, visit friends and family more, find a church, join a small group bible study, read the bible and read for fun, start school again, get my photography business rolling, I am going to start cleaning and organizing friends and family homes, making freezable dinners for friends that are having babies and just don't have time to make dinner. Hope you all are having a good holiday season and are enjoying the times. Tomorrow I plan on cleaning a friends home, relaxing and watching movies, then going to washington to the Journey to Bethlehem. Havent been for years and can't wait to see it again.

No comments: