Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello Weekend!!!!

Wowza, its been one heckuva week here
lots of work and lots more this weekend
once you have a goal in mind (building a house)
working alot doesnt seem so bad
can you believe this weather???????
AmAzInG!!!!
we have been out on the motorcycle most of the week after work
today we got to spend the whole day on the bike
it was pretty rad
im too much of a wuss to ride my own like my friend donna
so i like to ride with my hott hubs
we went to Overlook Restaurant and it was sooo goood!
mmmm fried pickles :)








2 comments:

Carri said...

He looks SUPER excited about the fried pickles! lol And what's up with the FRIED!?!?! I'm pretty sure I have some money at stake somewhere, and fried food ain't gonna help me get it girl!! hahaha

p.s. LOVE your hair with the braid..cute cute :)

Andrea said...

I can't look when I just drive by that place lol thats how big of a chicken I am lol.. And I'd take riding on the back with a hot guy over driving my own bike any day :)