Sunday, April 3, 2011

S-P-R-I-N-G!!!!

There is just something about spring
the cool breeze, sunshine
having the windows open
smelling the fresh cut grass and people grilling out
all the flowers and plants coming back to life
its just awesome!


Hubs took me on a little date day
other than my face feeling like I got botox
(wind+motorcycle= free botox)
we've had a totally rad day
we slept in
then jumped on the bike for a ride


and had lunch at the French Lick Winery
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
we shared some bread and herb and oil dipping sauce
and
Spinach Ravioli
it was the bomb
we are going to see HOP later
which I have heard is really good
I have been itching to get oustide with my camera and today was
PERFECT

The cats were dying to get outside too



Gotta love Spring Decor



I welcome you Spring with open arms!!!


No comments: