Sunday, October 23, 2011

27

Wow, 27.  It feels like yesterday I was celebrating my 21st birthday.  I feel old!  Like I should be doing something way more with my life by now.  There are so many things I wish I would have done (or didn't do) by this time in my life.  I was always told that time goes so much faster the older you get.  ummm yes, like super ninja fast!  I am almost having a quarter life crisis.  I feel like time is slipping by and I am not taking advantage of it.  So today I decided life isn't going to slow down I just need to speed up with it! 

I had to work today ( who seriously works on their bday?, it should be a law you don't have to) but got out a little early and was able to go to see the new Footloose and get myself some ice cream.  Dude!  The new footloose, AMAZING!! Happy Birthday to me right there!  I sang and danced in my car like I was 17 not 27!  It was AWESOME!

We celebrated yesterday by going to Huber Winery and Orchard.  It was pretty FANTASTIC! 


I love Conner's Face!














This bunny totally lays like our ESME!! too funny

Dang look at that boy!  I am so lucky :)
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Erica! Looks like you had a great day. I love all of your pictures. 27 has been a fun year for me, so I wish you the best year yet. xoxo