Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack...

shheeeewwwwwwwwwweeeee, who ever thought a vacation could be so much work!
This past week Hubs and I took a staycation.

About this time every year we take a weeks vacation.
Usually to Colorado to see our Friends so I am missing the Colorado weather and time
with the Seale Family :(

We decided to stay home, work on the house and yard.
It was alot of hard work but so nice to not have to worry about work!
We spent most of our days outside working on the yard.
Note to self:  Pay someone to do it next time!
Atleast we got a good tan and shed a few pounds :)




 
I also took a technology break.
Seriously one of the best things anyone can do!
I forget how addicting technology is until you decide to put away your phone and computer.
I didn't blog, facebook, txt, call, email, or do words with friends for a few days.
At first I felt like I would die but then I realized how much we are distracted by just txting and phone calls!
Sorry if you have been trying to reach me!!!

I tend to get caught up in what others are doing and what others have and that I don't
so it was nice not to be distracted by these things!

Overall, staycation was a success and I feel all caught up now :)

No comments: