Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lasagna Roll Ups

So I have been seeing alot of different ideas for Lasagna. I like the whole roll ups thing. So I made some just off the top of my head. Definately not as pretty as all the pictures but super yummy.

1 lb sausage cooked with italian seasoning, chopped garlic, 1/2 chopped onion, Chopped fresh mushrooms, 1/4 chopped green pepper
Cook till sausage is done then add any kind of Sauce.

Boil Lasagna noodles then drain.

While all this is cooking make your cheese mixture.
1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese, 1/2 container of cottage cheese, add mozzarella cheese, parsley, and parmesan cheese ( I just eyeballed it to my taste).

Then when it is all done spread cheese mixture on lasagna noodles, roll up, put in baking dish, cover with sauce, Cook at 375 for 40 mins then add cheese on top and broil till cheese is bubbly.

mmmmmmmm good!