Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!

It is so crazy to think another year has come and gone so quickly. This past year has been amazing with the building of our home and many cherished moments with friends and family. I love the feeling of a new year and a "fresh start". It's an OCD cleaner and organizer's dream! :)

With each new year I love having resolutions, or "goals" to fullfill.

2012 New Year's Resolutions

*Read more books especially self help and inspirational books
*Get my CEN (certified emergency nurse) certificate
*Donate/Give more to others
*365 days of pictures/Improve Photography
*Smash/Blog/Journal moments to remember
*Spend more time with my nephews
*Return phone calls, emails, and messages promptly
*Save/Budget money better
*Develop a better routine/schedule
*Be even more organized
*Do more outdoor activities
*House projects (think up ideas, budget, and do them)
*Develop night time regimen and skin care
*Sleep better
*Listen more to people and their stories/helpful advice
*Send mail/cards to people "just because"
*Remember birthdays and message/send cards

My mind is going crazy with different goals but these are what I have on paper so far.

May you all have a wonderful and blessed new year!!

Welcome 2012!!!!

Day 1
One of my favorite things is at night when I wind down and all my babies decide to relax with me :)


No comments: