Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blogging

Well, I have been sucked into the world of blogging. I have been using facebook and myspace for years and never blogged and just thought do I really like having these sites so that people can watch my life? I was reading some blogs from my hometown and thought wow, these are cute and it doenst seem stalkerlike, ie. myspace and facebook. I am addicted now. I can't wait to blog now. I hope in the near future Mike and I will start having kids and I can keep friends and family updated on Evan and other children god will bless us with. I absolutely hate talking on the phone but love emailing and reading. Journaling is also a great release for me. I will be moving again soon and want to keep up with my coworkers and their children. This is great and one of my coworkers Amanda has already started blogging and I look forward to watching Evan her little one year old grow. Got a busy day ahead of us, washington, paoli, band competition and other things. Have a great day!

No comments: