Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Daily Grind

It feels like I just wrote a blog about being off of work and here I am in 5 hours going back to work. I almost think an 8-5 mon-friday job would be so much better than 3 days a week. No matter how much sleep you get your always tired on nights, no matter how many days you have off, the days you work are the ones that you need off. When you want a set schedule your scheduler will schedule you 4, 8, 12 hour shifts so that you dont have a life. Yes, I am on a rant, hahaha. I work sun,tues,wed, this week and have a class on friday. So there goes my whole week. Wow, I need to stop whining. Onto a better note, Evan's band got second in their class yesterday, they had a contest in Louisville. We went to dinner and hung out last night and today we had lunch and played monopoly for like 4 hours!! I love having time off with my boys. Well I need to get ready for work. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: