Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family

Yesterday Mike and I went around and visited some family and went to Evan's band competition. It was a great day. We forget in our day to day life how important our family is to us. We complain about having to run run run and see everyone and rarely have people visit us but the feeling after visiting is amazing!! We visited one of my best friends Brooke for her birthday, went to my mom's new house and watched a movie, visited my aunt tammy, went to Mike's grandparents Merrill and Vivian, and his cousin Jimmy Ray and Leah at their new place which was soooo nice. We then ended the day at Paoli for Evan's band where his granparents Scott and Coralie, and Marge and Larry came to watch, which was extremely nice. Evan did such a good job, it amazes me how much work goes into it and everytime he marched it looked like he was going to get trampled yet he made it out everytime. Seeing family just made us so happy.



On another note, I have an interview next friday with Deaconess. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I really hope to work there and Mike and I are moving back to Princeton and I need a job. The house in princeton is almost all remodeled and moving back there makes me smile just thinking about it. I hope to have a more set schedule and spend more time with the people that mean the most to me. I will post pictures of the house soon when it is finished but this is what I have for now.

No comments: