Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girls Night

Girl's night out with Robyn was soooooo fun. We always have a blast! It is so nice to be able to get together after not being around each other for a few months and feel like the last time we saw each other. We went to eville to the verizon store to fix Robyns janky phone(haha sorry Robyn), went to Red Lobster mmmmm (I got drunk on one margarita, it was hilarious), went halloween costume shopping, went to the mall and powershopped( give me and robyn an hour in the mall we find all the sales and get alot done), then went to a horrible movie my best friends girl. That movie was pretty stupid and vulgar. I am still giggling at how much fun we had. I can't wait to do it again.
Today we are going to another band competition. I love em but man it's a long drive all the time for us, like today I believe the drive is going to be 2 1/2 hours!!! Well I gotta get ready to go to the band competition. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments: