Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Happenings

Mike and I finally had a date night the other night, it's been a while, he has been working so hard 6-7 days a week to pay for bills, house remodeling, among other things. He is the best and God has blessed me with such a wonderful man. We finally were able to see Fireproof and it was as good as everyone had talked about. Mike was ready to go to Barnes and Noble and get the love dare and another book one of his coworkers recommended. We were the only ones in the movie theater so we basically had a private viewing. I bawled my eyes out most the movie. I just kept looking at Mike and he would just smile. We really shared a wonderful moment and hope that we can open our hearts more to God.
We get Evan this whole weekend and for his fall break. I have so many things planned and will post pictures!! Tonight mom and dad are coming down for dinner and to just hang out because I am working next week for my birthday. Please pray that everything will go smoothly with Mike and my parents. The relationship is getting better but it is not even close to what I hope for, but God will provide I have faith in that.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the amazing weather. I love this time of year.

No comments: