Saturday, October 11, 2008

So many things on my mind...

I have not blogged for a while. I have so many things on my mind I don't even know where to start. My family and I have kind of hit a road block again. I just want it to all be ok. I know they say they care and worry about me but the crying every night from how I feel I am being treated with some people is just not healthy. I just pray in time that it will be ok and just know that I need to put this into Gods hands. I guess I just need to be thankful that I am blessed with a family that wants to be so involved in my life and life decisions.

I start at Deaconess Nov 17th and can't wait. It is so bittersweet. I want to start my new job but leaving my current one is harder on me than I thought it would be.

Jinxy is at the house in princeton now and it is amazing how much animals know their home, when we got close to Princeton she got all antsy and when we got inside she went to her favorite spot it was so cute.

We are getting ready to start well finish construction on the house. I love our little house and can't wait for it to be finished.

My friend Heather is starting to blog and I cant wait to start seeing all about her cute little family. Love ya girl!!


No comments: