Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIWW

How was your first day of summer?
Ours was great!
So I have been a longtime follower of The Pleated Poppy .
She makes the cutest things and does WIWW
What I wore Wednesday
I never did it because, well, I didn't like my body or clothes.
Well now I am embracing it!
I appologize for the nasty orange light I get in my pics and for not taking funner pics.
I will get there, its my first week :)
The days I don't have I was in scrubs. I know you don't want to see that!

So here goes......
Friday

White tank- GAP
Tan T- GAP
Cut Offs- Vanity

 Saturday
Dress- Maurices
Bracelet- Lia Sophia

Tuesday
Striped T- GAP
Comfy white shorts- WalMart

Today
Gray Tank- GAP
White Tank- Gap
Cut off capri sweatpants- Walmart
(Swollen eyes, no make up and curly hair compliments of the horrid headache I have today.)

You should link up to WIWW too!
New things coming for the blog :) Stay tuned

1 comment:

momstheword said...

I love the gray striped dress, and I love your purple(?) and white striped one too. I am so "into" stripes right now, lol!

I am new at this whole WIWW thing too, and it feels weird to take pictures of yourself. But it's working and I am starting to fix up a lot more, instead of jeans and a t-shirt, lol!