Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.
I sure did!
Best one yet!
Thanks to all these people!!

I'm getting stuffed again just looking at this picture!
Made myself eat a subway veggie sandwich today to take a bit of the guilt away! LOL!

But there is one bad thing about yesterday.

The only bad thing.
Somehow yesterday my trusty laptop
the one that has all my files, info, pictures, you name it
Got hacked and now I have a nasty nasty virus!
Ugghhh I will just freak out if I don't get all my files and photos back!!!
We have a desktop which I am on right now
but it doesn't have any of my old pics or files :(
Fingers crossed we can get it fixed!
Stupid hacker virus worm weird computer things!!!
Curses!

So I am going to go pout and watch movies
Tons of pics that I do have from yesteday are saved on a memory card so
Stay tuned for another post when I stop pouting :)


1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

love all the updates! glad things r goin so well! THE JOURNALS! so sweet!