Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Very Merry Thanksgiving/Christmas!!!!

To even put into words what Thanksgiving day means to me
is extremely hard
It means so much

To describe this Thanksgiving I will choose
PERFECT!!

But first...

Since I can remember we went to Odon to my Great Aunt and Uncle Ruth and Warrens
I never thought it would end
There is just something special about it
Just one of those things that just always made you smile
Unfortunately that will now just have to be memories
Most of my great Aunts and Uncles have moved to Florida :(

So what do you do??

Create new traditions!
And boy this is an Awesome new tradition.
Christmas and Thankgiving all wrapped into one.
Lots of food, fun, family love, pictures, games, presents and more!

I would try to explain it all but I just can't explain this feeling of happiness!
Pictures will have to do
Thanks to the best family anyone could ask for!
I am already thinking of the wondeful time we will have next year.





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics hun Looks like you all had an amazing time together. Cherish those wonderful times always. XXX
From Cindy