Saturday, September 3, 2011

Come on Fall!!!!

i am pretty sure that every year at this time i write the same exact thing hahahaha.  but seriously, FALL IS THE MOST, BEST, GREATEST, EVERY AWESOME WORD YOU CAN THINK OF!!!!!!!! i remember when it would start getting cool mid august and it would be nice fall weather up until mid november.  HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????????  where did that go?  fall gets shorter and shorter every year. (insert humongous sad face here)  i havent got my fall stuff out this year 1. because we are moving and 2. it is too dang hot!  i can't wait once we get in the new house to decorate and get out all my fall clothes and get the house house smelling of pumpkin spice :)  Until then I will keep dreaming and pinning on PINTEREST .  HOLY AWESOMESAUCE BATMAN!!!  You should totally follow me there and then I can follow you :)  http://pinterest.com/mikeandericas/





source







source



source



source





No comments: