This beautiful and hilarious momma over at The Whole FamDamily did a cool post.
I like to change it up, do a little something different.
It is 11 Things you DO NOT need in your life in the new year.....
1. I DONT need JEALOUSY, it is a bad habit of mine. I see things other have and get uber jealous of them. It is a horrible trait.
2. I DONT need to PUT MYSELF DOWN. Everyday I find something wrong with the way I look. I don't ever appreciate myself.
3. I DONT need to NAG my hubby about working too much and not being home alot. I take for granted the hard work he does and the things he provides. I also need to quit being a whiney butt when I dont see him for a few days. There are millions of families that go months to years without seeing their loved ones because they are in the military.
4. I DONT need to CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK. I am always saying I can't say this or do that because someone might be offended or get mad. Say what you want and Say how you feel without regrets.
5. I DONT need TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT. I am super psycho about getting pregnant. I want nothing more than to have a child. Stressing doesn't help plus I need to enjoy this time with hubs.
6. I DONT need to take the PERFECT PICTURE. Now that I am not doing Photography I can breathe. Relax and take pictures for fun :)
7. I DONT need to BE ADDICTED TO FACEBOOK. I am on it 24/7. I like some aspects of facebook but really do I need to know when someone went to the bathroom, who their latest fling is or where they are every 5 minutes??? No!
8. I DONT need THINGS. I love having new things but they are just that, things. I want to give more. Be happy with what I have.
9. I DONT need to FIX THINGS. When someone comes to me in a time of need I just want to FIX it. I need to realize they probably just want to talk not have me fixing everything.
10. I DONT need to be SO VOCAL. I am pretty sure not everyone wants to know what I think and feel all the time. At work I don't shut up, I always have an opinion. (YES I AM QUITE AWARE THIS CONTRADICTS # 4) It's totally different! I swear.
11. I DONT need SOFT DRINKS. Seriously another addiction. What do they really do for you anyways?????
The Feldkamp Family
4 weeks ago