Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22 {25 Days of Joy and 31 Days of December}

Day 22-a picture of something you wish you were better at....

Hmmm there are a TON of things I wish I was better at.........


Such as....



Eating fresh good for you foods


Keeping a workout regimen

Budgeting and keeping track of my checkbook


humpf..... maybe in the new year....... wait I will do this in the new year!  Positive thinking right!

Day 22 of Joy


Boxes and wrapping paper everywhere bring me joy!



Seriously!  If you don't have these you must get them!!  What are they you ask?  Tervis Tumblers.  Check them out here.  We have a ton and they rock.  Just Sayin.

Sometimes not having kids yet is a benefit :)  Hubs and I had our Christmas today.  As a matter of fact I am still in my jammies and a robe :)  Ahhhhhhhhhh hear that?  That is the sound of fun and relaxation.

No comments: