Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 16 and 17 of {25 Days of Joy and 31 Days of December}

Hubs all bright eyed for dennys breakfast brings me joy :)

Scruffy hubs and Peppermint Hot Cocoa brings me joy :)

Day 16 of {31 days of December} is someone that inspires you

I felt super stalkerish copying a picture of her so I will just give you her link.


She inspires me everyday.  I can't wait to be a mom, better picture taker, and many other things she inspires me to do.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently



My friendship with this hot momma!!!  I seriously can't go a day without talking with her!! (yes, Courtney we need a snuggie :)  She mirrors my thoughts and feelings.  We both have the same struggles and the ones we don't have we still find some way to help each other thru it.  We live a few towns from each other but I feel like she is right by my side all the time.  She is a wonderful mommy and wife and amazing photographer.  Thanks for being a great friend Sandy, Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You are so kind! What would I do without you? Heck what did I do without you?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You are awesome. Plain and simple. Love you right back!!