Monday, December 13, 2010

A few things to note....

Dear Winter,

I believe we just had this talk.  I really do want to like you but you go against my only request!!!  You stinking have to snow everday that I drive in the morning to work!!! Seriously 1 hr and 45 minutes to work!  Thats just sickening!  Anyways please snow on days I'm off work and no hard feelings.

Sincerely,
Erica

Dear Dubois Road Cleaner dudes,

YOU SUCK!!!  Seriously drove by my house at 4 am when I was leaving, did you scrape or leave sand/salt????? No!!!! You just flew thru the edition!!  Seriously the roads were hellacious today!!  Some people do work early in the morning and actually like getting to work!  Orange county road cleaner dudes put you to shame!!!

Sincerely,

One annoyed road traveler

OK I think I am finished now.  Thanks :)

No comments: