Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19 {25 Days of Joy and 31 Days of December}

Don't you just want to snuggle with them????? 

These little stinkers bring me joy on Day 19.

Don't like cats????  I don't think we can be friends!  Just sayin :)







Day 19 of 31 Days of December

A picture and a letter........

Dear











,
Why must you be so addicting?  I am afraid that we are going to have to break up for a while.  I am pretty sure that I don't need to know everything that is going on in people's lives.  I appreciate the ability to keep in touch with friends and family but you are just too much.  The fact that people update every 5 mins their whole life story/drama and also put on a google map where they are is sad.  I must say this is going to be very hard but I MUST quit you for a while.

Thanks for understanding,

Erica

2 comments:

Caroline and Kyle said...

You're so sweet! I love reading your blog :) Your "joy days" have been so fun! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas! Fun to keep up with you via "blogging"
Thanks for your prayers!

Ashley said...

I am a HUGE cat person HA! I have also converted my husband, he will not admit it but I do find him snuggling with our cat and giving her kisses lol! Have a Merry Christmas!!